Last Updated and Effective as of 3/28/2022.
2. WHEN DOES THIS POLICY APPLY?
This Policy applies solely to our online information collection, use, and disclosure practices in connection with the Site and does not apply to any of our practices conducted offline.
This Policy is only applicable to the Site and not to any other website or service that you may be able to access from the Site or use in connection with the Site. When you click on an advertisement or a logo displayed on the Site that links you to a different website, or when you use any third-party app, tool, widget, plug-in, or extension on the Site, information about you may be collected through automated means. We do not control, and are not responsible for, any third party’s collection and use of your personal
information. You should refer to the privacy policies of such third parties to learn about their information collection, use, and disclosure practices.
3. WHAT INFORMATION ABOUT YOU DO WE COLLECT?
By accessing the Site, you may provide to us two general types of information: (1) personally-identifiable information that you voluntarily choose to disclose to us, such as your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card information; and (2) non-personally-identifiable information, which we collect through the use of technologies such as “cookies,” “web beacons” or “web logs.”
More specifically, the information we may collect on the Site includes:
a. Personal Data
Personally identifiable information, such as your:
· First and last name.
· Telephone number.
· Mailing address.
· Email address.
· Credit card information.
· Social media account information, including usernames, and handles.
· Other information via social media accounts (e.g., friends lists).
· Data you have the ability to place on the Site, such as reviews.
b. Derivative Data
Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your:
· Mobile data (device, ID, manufacturer) collected by us when you access the Site.
· Browsing history within the Site.
4. HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION?
Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
· Create and maintain customer accounts.
· Enable customer-to-customer communication.
· Facilitate customer feedback.
· Process orders and complete transactions.
· Allow us to contact you for marketing purposes.
· Generate a customer mailing or email list for other marketing purposes.
· Prevent fraud.
5. TO WHOM MAY WE DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION?
We may share information we have collected about you to certain entities.
a. Third-Party Service Providers
We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including:
· Payment processors.
· Web hosting services.
· Our business partners.
b. Our Potential Successors
6. HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to
secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
7. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?